IJPC is thrilled to be participating in the Flying Pig Marathon for our eighth year in a row. On May 4th and 5th participants and supporters will gather in Cincinnati for the different races and events. For IJPC, this a critical opportunity, not just to connect with our supporters and team members, but to raise money to benefit the peace and justice work we do every day. Participants can chose to do the 5k, 10k, relay, half marathon, or full marathon on behalf of IJPC.
There are many ways to get involved and support IJPC for this event:
- Register, Raise, Run – To join Team IJPC and walk or run in one of the events, please fill out this form. We will get in touch with you about the registration and fundraising process as well as information about our Team IJPC Happy Hour.
- Donate – You can give on behalf of a specific participant or to Team IJPC as a whole. Twenty five people have already committed to walk or run with Team IJPC! Read more about why each of them are part of Team IJPC on their individual pages.
- Become a Team Sponsor – email Hayley to learn about our sponsor levels and the perks of sponsorship, such as having your organization’s logo on our team t-shirts and this website.
- Cheer on the Team – Attend the 5k and 10k on Saturday May 4th and the Half and Full Marathon on Sunday May 5th to show your support of our walkers and runners. Representatives from IJPC will be cheering on our team for Sunday events after the 8 mile maker/ water station on Woodburn Avenue. Look for us on the left side! Friends and family are more than welcome to join our cheering section!
- Volunteer – Not a runner? Join us on May 4th and 5th to cheer on our team or help us table at our IJPC booth. For information about attending the races or volunteering at the IJPC booth, email Hayley.
Be sure to check back here for updates as the event gets closer.
Thank You to Our 2019 Team Sponsors
Sisters of the Precious Blood