IJPC is excited to be a part of this great event for our tenth year!
We invite you to join Team IJPC in whichever way works best for you. Because of COVID, things are different this year, so please read the information below for important details:
Update from Pig Works, February 17th, 2021:
“Pig Works has concluded that in-person events cannot safely be held this spring and will remain virtual… A combined in-person Flying Pig and Queen Bee weekend is slated for October 29-31, pending approval from local and state officials… registration will open March 1st for the fall events as virtual only. Fall virtual registrants will have the first option to switch to the in-person events upon approval… Registration remains open for our spring virtual events”
How to join Team IJPC:
- Fill out this Google Form to join Team IJPC for the 2021 Flying Pig and to receive an email with the registration discount code for our team.
- Register for your chosen Flying Pig event(s) for the Spring (open now, virtual-only) and/or Fall (open March 1st, in-person pending approval) using our team code.
- Fundraise! Hayley will send you instructions to make a personal online fundraising page to help support IJPC’s mission.
- Attend our virtual Team IJPC Happy Hour on April 22nd, 5:30 PM.
- Attend our Team IJPC Fun Run 5k on May 8th, 10 AM (location TBD).
- Participate in your chosen Flying Pig event(s) virtually or in the Fall.
Questions? Email Hayley@IJPCcincinnati.org.
Team IJPC Virtual Happy Hour
Thursday, April 22nd
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Zoom – all team member will receive Zoom information via email from Hayley
Team IJPC 5k Fun Run & Lunch
Saturday, May 8th
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location – Loveland Bike Trail
Join us for a socially-distanced 5k walk/run followed by an outdoor picnic. More details will be sent to all members of Team IJPC.
Thank you to our sponsors!