On May 5th and May 6th, IJPC will join more than 35,000 others for the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon. IJPC utilizes the Flying Pig as a fundraiser to benefit the vitally important peace and justice work that we do every day!
For the last 7 years, IJPC has had teams of runners and walkers in the weekend’s events – 5K, 10K, half marathon, full marathon and relay. This year will the be 20th anniversary of the race so it should be a fun and exciting time! We’d love to have you join us!
You can be involved in many ways:
- Run or walk – fill out this form! Mel will be in touch with you for the discount code so you can register
- Donate to a runner or to the team as a whole!
- To learn more about our team, visit here.
- Become a team sponsor (email mel@IJPCcincinnati.org)
- $1000 for a company/organization medium sized logo printed on IJPC runner t-shirts
- $100 for a company/organization small logo printed on the IJPC runner t-shirts
Congregation of Divine Providence
Dorothy Day Center for Faith and Justice