The Immigrant Dignity Coalition’s purpose is to inform, connect, and mobilize the Southwest Ohio / Northern Kentucky community to defend and protect the dignity of the immigrant and refugee community by working in partnership with one another.
What We Do:
The Immigrant Dignity Coalition meets monthly to inform, connect, and mobilize its members. Simultaneous interpretation into Spanish is provided.
- Communicate issues facing the local immigrant community.
- Learn about policy proposals and changes to immigration programs.
- Hear updates about new events, training, and initiatives from partnering organizations.
- Gather a team to work on solving a problem the community is experiencing.
- Plug in to existing campaigns and efforts to create change.
- Find opportunities to lead, volunteer, and donate.
- Cultivate and activate leaders to build community power.
- Show up in moments of public witness and solidarity.
- Move personal networks and organizations into action to amplify calls for justice.
The Immigrant Dignity Coalition has two tiers of organizational membership: voting members and supporting members. (updated 3/2023)
- 3R Fund for Immigrant Family Legal Defense, Inc.
- AJC Cincinnati
- Casa de Paz
- Cincinnati & Hamilton County Community Action Agency
- Cincinnati Interfaith Workers Center (CIWC)
- Cincinnati Mennonite Fellowship
- Cincinnati Senegalese Union
- Community Friends Meeting (Quaker)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations, Ohio (CAIR-Ohio)
- The Episcopal Church of Our Savior / La Iglesia de Nuestra Salvador
- Heartfelt Tidbits, Inc.
- Intercommunity Justice and Peace Center (IJPC)
- Latino Health Collaborative
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) Cincinnati
- Mt. Auburn Presbyterian Church
- OPAWL – Building AAPI Feminist Leadership
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati
- St. John’s Unitarian Universalist Church
- YWCA Greater Cincinnati
- Asian American Coalition of Ohio
- Bellarmine Chapel
- Bend the Arc: Jewish Action Cincinnati
- Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio
- Center for Accessible Living
- Cincinnati AFL-CIO Labor Council
- Cincinnati Chapter Japanese American Citizens League (JACL)
- Education Matters
- Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Holy Family Parish
- Immigrant and Refugee Law Center (IRLC)
- International Center of Greater Cincinnati (ICGC)
- Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC)
- MD4ME, Inc.
- The Mauritanian Network for Human Rights
- Northern Kentucky Chapter of Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC)
- The Ohio Organizing Collaborative (OOC)
- Our Lady of the Visitation Parish
- Santa Maria Community Services
- St. Leo the Great Parish
- Women Helping Women
- Women’s City Club of Greater Cincinnati
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- All are welcome at our monthly Immigrant Dignity Coalition meetings. Check the Events Page for the latest information.
- Become an organizational member or a supporter organization.
- Join our Facebook group.
- Sign our Google Groups email list.